I risked my life to bring down the 'Ladykiller': In a harrowing 33-hour interrogation, a brave female cop tricked Ohio's revolting serial rapist into revealing his crimes - but first, she had to remove his handcuffs

New Photo - I risked my life to bring down the 'Ladykiller': In a harrowing 33-hour interrogation, a brave female cop tricked Ohio's revolting serial rapist into revealing his crimes - but first, she had to remove his handcuffs
I risked my life to bring down the 'Ladykiller': In a harrowing 33-hour interrogation, a brave female cop tricked Ohio's revolting serial rapist into revealing his crimes - but first, she had to remove his handcuffs
The sun had not yet risen when a desperate call came into Ashland County's 911 dispatch center in northeast Ohio. After a long silence, there was a whisper: 'I've been abducted.' In a voice so quiet it was barely audible, a woman said she was lying in bed next to her kidnapper. 'He's got a Taser,' she breathed. 'Please hurry!' He had fallen asleep, and she had swiped his cell phone off a nightstand.
More >> https://ift.tt/uK0z6kZ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com