Sofía Vergara Shares Rare Snap of Boyfriend Justin Saliman on Italy Vacation: 'I'm Staying'

New Photo - Sofía Vergara Shares Rare Snap of Boyfriend Justin Saliman on Italy Vacation: 'I'm Staying'
Sofía Vergara Shares Rare Snap of Boyfriend Justin Saliman on Italy Vacation: 'I'm Staying'
Sofía Vergara is loved up on vacation! The Griselda actress, 52, posted a rare photo on Instagram of her boyfriend Justin Saliman relaxing during their Italian getaway on Tuesday, July 23. In the post, which was simply captioned "❤️," Vergara looked stunning in a figure-hugging yellow sundress as she posed sitting on a chair indoors while flashing a big smile. Her surgeon boyfriend then appeared in the next photo smiling at the camera while lounging on a sofa bed on a draped deck outdoors, while he was also featured in a video on her Instagram Stories.
More >> https://ift.tt/aqB9xcA Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com