Team USA Gymnast Paul Juda Cries as He Praises Support of Gymnast Girlfriend and Family at Olympics: Its Pretty Sweet

New Photo - Team USA Gymnast Paul Juda Cries as He Praises Support of Gymnast Girlfriend and Family at Olympics: Its Pretty Sweet
Team USA Gymnast Paul Juda Cries as He Praises Support of Gymnast Girlfriend and Family at Olympics: Its Pretty Sweet
Team USA gymnast Paul Juda knows the importance of a good support system. Just minutes after competing in the men's qualification round at the Paris Olympics on Saturday, Juda, 23, worked through tears as he praised his family and his girlfriend Reyna Guggino for making the trek to France to cheer him on. "When we walked into the arena, I didn't see anybody because I was like, 'Ah, I don't know where they're sitting.
More >> https://ift.tt/uK0z6kZ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com