90 Days Loren Screams I Dont Like You at Big Ed as They Go Head-to-Head Over Him Calling Her a Bottom Feeder (Exclusive)

New Photo - 90 Days Loren Screams I Dont Like You at Big Ed as They Go Head-to-Head Over Him Calling Her a Bottom Feeder (Exclusive)
90 Days Loren Screams I Dont Like You at Big Ed as They Go Head-to-Head Over Him Calling Her a Bottom Feeder (Exclusive)
Big Ed has no tolerance for opinions about himself – and Loren has no plans of backing down from her castmate. In PEOPLE's exclusive clip from part two of the 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After season 8 Tell-All, Big Ed, 59, and Loren, 35, get into a heated spat as he confronts her over her and her husband's 2022 comments. "So, Ed, now that we're in person, do I look like a bottom feeder?
More >> https://ift.tt/bDhSLFr Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com