My narcissist mother abandoned me as a child for her lover. When I finally stood up to her, this was her shocking act of vengeance: DAISY GOODWIN

New Photo - My narcissist mother abandoned me as a child for her lover. When I finally stood up to her, this was her shocking act of vengeance: DAISY GOODWIN
My narcissist mother abandoned me as a child for her lover. When I finally stood up to her, this was her shocking act of vengeance: DAISY GOODWIN
A few years before my mother's death in 2013, I sent her a huge bunch of flowers on Mother's Day. When I rang her to see if the bouquet had arrived, she sounded grateful but puzzled. 'The flowers are lovely, but I don't understand why you sent them.' When I pointed out it was Mother's Day, she was surprised. I realised it was because she didn't think of herself as a mother.
More >> https://ift.tt/48EjpcO Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com