Heres Why Stars Like Gisele Bündchen Get Their Haircut During the Crescent Moon

New Photo - Heres Why Stars Like Gisele Bündchen Get Their Haircut During the Crescent Moon
Heres Why Stars Like Gisele Bündchen Get Their Haircut During the Crescent Moon
Gisele Bündchen is "all about the moon." Born on July 20, the Brazilian supermodel is a Cancer Sun and a self-proclaimed fan of astrology. "I'm all about the moon. I'm ruled by the moon," she said during an interview with Connoisseur Magazine in April. "I love astrology," Bündchen added. "I'm [a] Cancer [sign] that's ruled by the moon." In astrology, this Water sign's receptivity, intuition and empathy are closely linked with the moon, which also happens to be Cancer's planetary ruler.
More >> https://ift.tt/NmGWAMa Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VINCE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com